The company that works with geospatial data at scale, using machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in homes, properties and businesses. They solve real problems and their product is validated by the market and have more than 50 clients already. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers.
The teams work with geospatial data at scale, applying machine learning to solve real problems for the insurance industry and real estate industry. As a Deep Learning specialist, you will work on building, extending and maintaining their Learning methodologies, and work closely with a team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers. You will developing cutting-edge data ML algorithms, e.g., using deep learning. You will develop and train state-of-the-art Deep Learning models on their large-scale aerial imagery datasets, own and run Proof of Concept projects and you will contribute to their continuously growing Deep Learning software framework.
– PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a comparable field with publications at the top tier Machine Learning conferences (NIPS, ICML, ICLR, CVPR,etc.) or a MSc with 2+ years’ deep learning experience.
– Deep understanding of the underlying theory of Deep Learning techniques as well as hands-on experience with one of the relevant Deep Learning libraries, e.g., Pytorch and TensorFlow.
– Experience in developing cutting-edge ML algorithms, e.g., using deep learning.
– Strong Programming Skills: Advanced knowledge and significant programming experience in Python or other scripting language including relevant libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib.
– Team player and self-starter(driven) and result driven,
– Willingness to learn from others and assist other team members
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience and goes up until 100k
– Stock options package on top
– The office in Europe is in Munich and if you live in Germany, you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful, but you can decide this yourself.
– Participating in bi- weekly discussion about the product development, product research, R&D and operations and infrastructure
– Working in openminded and intelligent environment
– Working in diverse teams data science, machine learning, and product teams and engineers.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.email@example.com or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!