The company is a well-funded scale up in Berlin which focuses on a new digital contraceptive method. The mobile app has now 12 million monthly app users and is growing rapidly. Besides of the product, the company is also providing a platform for education. The company is agile, diverse, and full of opportunities for growth.
You will be working closely in cross-functional teams together with front and backend engineers, data scientists, mobile engineers and product owners. You will be part of the core team and you will on the overall infrastructure & architecture of the app, designing and building new features, application stability and improving application performance, writing automated tests and lots more.
– Years of experience in building iOS apps using Swift
– Experience in using RESTful APIs & unit tests
– Experience in writing multi-threaded & thread-safe asynchronous code
– Software architecture & SOLID principles understanding
– Git for version control
– Bonus would be experience in CI systems, Coredate, Storekit
– Communicative and appreciates diversity and inclusion
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience, goes up to 85k
– 25 holiday’s and Flexible Friday’s
– Stock options package when located in Germany
– The office in Berlin, but you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful though and 2 times per year mandatory company events/ Seminars.
– Help with relocation to Berlin if needed.
– Professional and personal development.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.email@example.com or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!