The company that works with geospatial data at scale, using machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in homes, properties and businesses. They solve real problems and their product is validated by the market and have more than 50 clients already. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers.
The teams work with geospatial data at scale, applying machine learning to solve real problems for the insurance industry and real estate industry. As a senior frontend engineer, you will build extensible, robust web applications, with an eye for UI/UX and extensibility. You will design and implement these extensible front-end systems for customers and internal applications. You will work closely with data science, machine learning, and product teams to ensure successful development of new features. Also part of your seniority, you will also participate in design discussions and serve as technical expert for development across the company’s entire front-end stack. The company uses AWS, Web Components, EmberJS and NodeJS to develop high-performance applications for their clients.
– Several years experience in building web-based UIs. You have designed, developed and deployed large systems and put them in the hands of customers with high quality and uptime
– Strong Architecture skills, you’re strong in designing and creating solutions which can scale easily.
– Understanding of Parallel and distributed systems and understanding of multi-threading, multi-processing, and distributing work across clusters.
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience and goes up until 100k
– Stock options package on top
– The office in Europe is in Munich and if you live in Germany, you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful, but you can decide this yourself.
– Working in openminded and intelligent environment
– Working in multidisciplinary teams consisting of data scientists, machine learning engineers, productowners and engineers.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.email@example.com or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!