The company works with geospatial data at scale, using machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in homes, properties and businesses. They solve real problems and their product is validated by the market and have more than 50 clients already. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers.
The teams work with geospatial data at scale, applying machine learning to solve real problems for different industries. As a senior DevOps engineer you’ll be important to build the next generation of their products. You will be working closely with machine learning, platform and data engineers, you’ll integrate novel machine-learning models into our APIs, build out dynamically scalable systems, and deliver features and products that drive impact for their clients. They build their models using Pytorch and Tensorflow, and leverage Python, Spark and Postgres across their AWS cloud infrastructure, including ECS, RDS, Elasticache, Lambda and Athena. Cloud automation leverages Terraform, Jenkins, Python scripts.
– Minimum 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps engineer
– Trackrecord in designing cloud-based infrastructure to support microservices connecting to databases and file systems.
– Demonstrated success in automating deployment to cloud infrastructure using Docker with tools like Terraform or Cloud Formation.
-Participate in technical architecture reviews and analyze architecture and make performance improvements.
– Lead development and execution of automation on critical technical projects, working with a cross-functional team to plan and execute against product goals.
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience and goes up until 100k
– Stock options package on top
–The office in Europe is in Munich and if you live in Germany, you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful, but you can decide this yourself.
– Participating in bi- weekly discussion about the product development, product research, R&D and operations and infrastructure
– Working in openminded and intelligent environment
– Working in diverse data science, machine learning, and product teams and engineers.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!