The company that works with geospatial data at scale, using machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in homes, properties and businesses. They solve real problems and their product is validated by the market and have more than 50 clients already. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers.
The teams work with geospatial data at scale, applying machine learning to solve real problems. As a senior data engineer, you will build building scalable data platforms that enable business intelligence, analytics, data science and data products. You will develop new tools and processes for managing their data workflows and data infrastructure, create systems for data acquisition and wrangling, analyze data and solve high level problems and implement solutions for ensuring data quality and delivery. Of course you will also be responsible for the design and implemention of data processing pipelines, integrating data from multiple data sources and then develop cross-platform ETL processes. You will collaborate closely with their engineering and data science teams on building, maintaining and monitoring the database infrastructure and with other teams to define requirements and design solutions.
– Minimum 4+ years’ experience in OOP with Python
– Several years exprience with Spark
– Expert in data ingestion, ETL, storage and SQL
– Expert in Cloud Computing AWS technologies(S3, EC2)
– Expert in deploying algorithms at scale and built robust scalable solutions
– Expert in pulling data from many sources, reporting, analytics, data mining and statistical analysis
– Understanding of Parallel and distributed systems and understanding of multi-threading, multi-processing, and distributing work across clusters.
– Experience in Scala, C++, Java, Docker or Machine Learning libraries and frameworks like scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorc are a plus
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience and goes up until 100k
– Stock options package on top
– The office in Europe is in Munich and if you live in Germany, you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful, but you can decide this yourself.
– Working in openminded and intelligent environment
– Working in multidisciplinary teams consisting of data scientists, machine learning engineers, productowners and engineers.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.email@example.com or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!