The company that works with geospatial data at scale, using machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in homes, properties and businesses. They solve real problems and their product is validated by the market and have more than 50 clients already. Due to the true innovation of their product, they are backed by a number of leading venture firms and insurers.
The teams work with geospatial data at scale, applying machine learning to solve real problems for the insurance industry and real estate industry. As a backend engineer, you’ll create services handling hundreds of requests per second with low latency and high availability. You will collaborate closely with Deep learning specialists and incorporating their models into production ready features. And together with the data science, machine learning, and product teams, you will ensure successful development and timely delivery of new features.
– Minimum 4+ years’ experience in programming (C++, Java, Python), preferably in Python since you will be working with it.
– Minimum 4+ years’ experience working in a dynamic technical environment, including experience building features across the tech stack. Experience in designing, developing and deploying feature-sets.
– Strong Architecture skills, you’re strong in designing and creating solutions which can scale easily.
– Parallel and distributed programming experience and understanding of multi-threading, multi-processing, and distributing work across clusters.
– Understanding how hardware, the operating system and the software impacts performance.
– Experience in working with relational databases.
– Fluent English
– Salary based on experience and goes up until 100k
– Stock options package on top
–The office in Europe is in Munich and if you live in Germany, you can work 100% remote. Some office visits would be helpful, but you can decide this yourself.
– Participating in bi- weekly discussion about the product development, product research, R&D and operations and infrastructure
– Working in openminded and intelligent environment
– Working in diverse teams data science, machine learning, and product teams and engineers.
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!