One of my clients, a growing, VC backed technology company providing leading Invoice-to-Pay solutions to companies globally, is looking for Sales/New business managers to further grow the German market. The solution is not only an invoice-to-pay solution but a real Accounts payable automation with 3rd generation A.I., Low-code/no-code robots, language-independent scanning and managing global and local tax & legal compliance. They have their clients in many different industries like manufacturing, food, retail, leasing, oil and expanding to other industries fast. They’re among the top 150 scale-up companies ever funded in the Netherlands and have won various awards like the Deloitte Fast 50 Most Disruptive Innovator and nominations for the Fintech50.
As a Sales/New business manager, you’re responsible for implementing the sales strategy and participate on improving this sales strategy and working method. You will analyze the market to identify new potential key customers and you will discover new sales opportunities by means of various media (network,e-mail, telephone, events, inbound website leads, etc.) You bring in new customers and you know how to convince them of the added value the software brings. You have an excellent intuition to approach the right potential customers and set up projects. You will actively participate in relevant networking activities. With your entrepreneurial spirit, you tackle problems, and know how to communicate convincingly and authentically. You will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
– You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
– You have a commercial drive, ability to think from customer perspective and outside-in approach
– You have a proven track record in succesfully grow a business
– You will draw up, negotiate and close agreements to maximize benefit
– You have proven experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on the identified needs
– You should forecast and track key account metrics and prepare report on account status
– You have a great sense of responsibility, are service-oriented and always think in solutions
– You have a proactive attitude, are creative, result and self-driven and are customer-oriented;
– You are energized by closing new clients and exceeding targets
– Understanding of enterprise invoicing systems/ERP systems is nice to have
– You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, Dutch is a plus;
– Very Competitive compensation which can go up to 200k OTE
– Freedom and opportunity to build a business in Germany
– Personal growth and development plan
– Further career opportunities
– A multi-cultural international working environment
– A great team of highly skilled professionals
– 100% Remote role, you will be reporting into the CCO
– A warm workplace that promotes equal opportunity and values inclusion and diversity
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!