One of my clients, a growing, VC backed technology company providing leading Invoice-to-Pay solutions to companies globally, is looking for project managers to further grow the German market. The solution is not only an invoice-to-pay solution but a real Accounts payable automation with 3rd generation A.I., Low-code/no-code robots, language-independent scanning and managing global and local tax & legal compliance. They have their clients in many different industries like manufacturing, food, retail, leasing, oil and expanding to other industries fast. They’re among the top 150 scale-up companies ever funded in the Netherlands and have won various awards like the Deloitte Fast 50 Most Disruptive Innovator and nominations for the Fintech50.
As a project manager, your role is to manage and deliver successfully technical projects from initiation to closing stages within timelines and budget, and to ensure that project management framework as well as best practices are applied. You will develop the implementation project plan and officially start projects by conducting kick-off meetings with clients and other staff as needed. You will focus on the project plans outline the scope, schedule, and budget of the project, as well as each party’s responsibilities and mutual commitment to contribute adequate resources to follow the plan. You will work closely together with the sales team and know any program modifications and on site-specific background information. Other tasks is that you will manage and assume accountability for all aspects of projects related to delivery of client software and services and will guide the client through release planning in support of the overall project schedule. Not to forget is that you also review revenue recognition and bring concerns to management as needed. Last but not least, you will manage scope, time and cost to meet client commitments, manage communication throughout the team and stakeholders and you will manage the quality of project team deliverables.
– You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
– Min 2 years experience as an implementation specialist or project manager.
– Trackrecord of successful software implementations/ projects within time and budget
– You have solid management and leadership experience required including strong abilities in influencing, empowering and mentoring implementation team members.
– You have solid conflict resolution, negotiation, business and customer service skills including experience partnering successfully with clients on technical needs and delivering solutions tailored to client needs.
– A plus is a qualification in PMP, PRINCE2 or Lean Six Sigma
– You have a proactive attitude, are creative, result and self-driven and are customer-oriented;
– You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, Dutch is a plus;
– Salary which can go up to 80k
– 100% Remote role
– Personal growth and development plan
– A multi-cultural international working environment
– A great team of highly skilled professionals
– A warm workplace that promotes equal opportunity and values inclusion and diversity
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.email@example.com or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!