One of my clients, a growing, VC backed technology company providing leading Invoice-to-Pay solutions to companies globally, is looking for Customer Success Managers( also Sales/ New business managers) to further grow the German market. The solution is not only an invoice-to-pay solution but a real Accounts payable automation with 3rd generation A.I., Low-code/no-code robots, language-independent scanning and managing global and local tax & legal compliance. They have their clients in many different industries like manufacturing, food, retail, leasing, oil and expanding to other industries fast. They’re among the top 150 scale-up companies ever funded in the Netherlands and have won various awards like the Deloitte Fast 50 Most Disruptive Innovator and nominations for the Fintech50.
As a Customer Success Manager, you have a high-level view of the customer lifecycle. You focus on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships into bigger accounts. You are the first point of contact for existing customers who have questions or concerns You unify the Sales and Operations teams and your goal is to keep customers continuously happy. You will be engaging with new and existing customers post-sales, ensuring that our product is launched successfully, driving user adoption, satisfaction and ultimately retention.
– You have a Bachelor or Master degree;
– You have experience in software implementation and business process improvements;
– You have a proven track record in successfully managing multiple clients and their initiatives at the same time
– You have proven experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on the identified needs
– A proven track record with fantastic “customer success” experiences.
– You have exceptional organization, leadership and presentation skills;
– You have a great sense of responsibility, are service-oriented and always think in solutions
– You have a proactive attitude, are creative, self-driven and are customer-oriented;
– You are energized by connecting and building long-lasting relationships with customers;
– Understanding of enterprise invoicing systems/ERP systems is nice to have
– You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English, Dutch is a plus;
– Very Competitive compensation which can go up to 170k OTE
– Freedom and opportunity to build a business in Germany
– Personal growth and development plan
– Further career opportunities
– A multi-cultural international working environment
– A great team of highly skilled professionals
– 100% Remote role, you will be reporting into the CCO
– A warm workplace that promotes equal opportunity and values inclusion and diversity
If you would like to hear more, please let me know and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. A CV with your experience would be nice to send over to us. I’m available at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or +4930 217 800 71. Below is also a link to my calendar where you’re welcome to book a convenient time for you directly. https://calendly.com/richard-straub
Looking forward to hearing from you!